Friday, September 30, 2016

RESPECT MY AUTHORITY

My dad is my most influential authority figure. He reminds me to be myself and to not forget where you came from. He cares about about me and guides me to the right path while still being a responsible parent. But at the same time I see a lot of people using the word respect in a whole other way. Like they don't want you to question them back or raise your voice. Respect isn't what you are feeling at the time but how you actually treat the Person on a day to day basis. Then you can say what type of respect they give you. My dad has been with me through my whole life and I can never repay him for everything he's done for me but I can make him proud and that's what I'm striving to do. I wanna graduate high school. And go to barber school and try to get my license and maybe open my own shop. I could just work in a barbershop but I'm trying to make a good living so later on I can chill. I'm just gonna have to wait and see what the future has in store for me. But I know if I make it that it was all from my dad he made me who I am today. Go 49ers 😈

No comments:

Post a Comment